Sep 13, 2009

wooooo..i love old people


i have a strong regard and concern,affection for old people.
coming to the point,i have real time experiences with them which made me to put some words before you people.....

as every one has,even i'm still very lucky to have my grand mah...i heard that she was powerful,daring in her young age.But after getting in to old age arena,she started feeling separated from community and family members.

y this happened?
even i used to neglect my grany unintentionally ...aft few years i got to know the feeling of separation faced by her.

after that,i started telling all my day to day experiences with her every day for some time.
while discoursing with her,i bumped real happiness from her eyes which i would have received in my past life too..


what i want to limn here is that,i learned few ground rules from my experiences


1.create such a caring environment for old people to be off from isolation in them.

2.talk to them and ask their old experiences.

3.generally in old age,they are idle and they expect their time to pass promptly,to get rid off that discomfort,aware yourself and your beloved family members to allocate work which is not at all tedious.


so,Old people are full of enlightenment . They also look amazing. Check out their faces. It's wonder-struck, all that graved in their little wrinkles. I don't mean to be disgracing. It just fascinates me a lot and lot...







1 comment:

Unknown said...

ur blog has lyf values...
ur article on old people made me to recollect my grany n exp...
thnx 4 d nce